Spam Lit

I rarely if ever read spam. The name of the sender ("Dia") on this one caught my attention. It reads like a romance. The hook with this one is that the sucker is drawn in not only by the promise of getting rich but also of getting the girl.

Dearest

Nice to meet you. My name is Diane Laws from France. l am 29 years old. l really need your assistance. My husband dead two years ago and the family members wants to kill me and my children and seat on the inheritance he left for us with bank here in France, l am now in a hiding place with my kids and the documents of inheritance is with us. Please help us to have this fund transferred to your country and we will fly to join you.

Attached is my picture.

l will be waiting for your reply

Diane Laws.
Spam love now sits in the trash. Puzzled by what "seat on an inheritance" might mean…

And so for day 1501
22.01.2011