Litanies of Lust

Allen Ginsberg "Please Master" (1968) collected in Angels of the Lyre edited by Winston Leyland. This is the beginning:

Please master can I touch your cheek
please master can I kneel at your feet
please master can I loosen your blue pants
please master can I gaze at your golden haired belly
please master can I gently take down your shorts
please maser can I have your thighs bare to my eyes
[…]
And it goes on repeating the "please master" anaphora but it varies it and it gets more and more explicit.

Jeffrey Beam doesn't vary the beginning of any of the lines to "dickEssence" and carries the variations on a theme through a marking of race. From the middle:
[…]
My dick worshipped by a coco gallant tattooed with my name & mimosa charm
My dick idolized by a pitch-black amigo tattooed with my name & reckless charm
My dick venerated by a coffee-colored cupid tattooed with my name & seductive charm
My dick revered by a sweet caffelatte amoroso tattooed with my name & boisterous charm
My dick cajoled by a cappuccino darling tattooed with my name & holy charms
[…]
To be found in The Beautiful Tendons: Uncollected Queer Poems 1969-2007.

And so for day 1661
01.07.2011