My Personal Set of Values

Developed as an exercise in self-knowledge. Made public here as an exercise in time-testing: seeing if the statement (and its anaphora) will withstand the test of time.

Integrity I see this value reflected in follow-up to commitments no matter how small the promise.
Leadership I see this value reflected in encouraging savvy risk-taking; connecting people with others so that they can think, experiment, mitigate and circle back to communicate results.
Initiative I see this value reflected in treating even the most minor of interactions as a value-add opportunity.
Decorum I see this value reflected in self-control, grace under stress, and when & what jokes to crack.
Odd mixture of business-speak and Renaissance virtue and civic humanism.

And so for day 1579
10.04.2011