Drinking coffee, I found an interesting rendering for the cuff that supports the cup and protects the hand from the heat. In English it is called an "insulating sleeve". In the French one reads about "cette gaine isolante" which back translated refers to a girdle.

Somehow thinking in French makes the cup wide and in English tall and long. And in which language would I be prone to blow upon the beverage to cool it?

And so for day 434